W3 Engineers is an excellent place for graduates to enrich their business development and management skill. The company has a worldwide business relationship with various organizations. We are offering 6 months of internships to current Undergraduate and Graduate students on our Business Development team. The interns will receive support from experienced operation and management team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Identify, qualify, and win new business opportunities and build customer relationships.
- Full ownership of sales, account management, preparing the bid, RFI, RFPs, and closing contracts.
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the sales goals.
- Graduates & Post Graduates (Marketing Background Preferred)
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Ability to interact with C-Level, strong networking & relationship building ability, and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Ability to travel abroad when needed.
If you want to build your carrier, love creating and learning new things, and are committed to helping us, we would love to hear from you.