Work Experience: At least 10 year(s)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Identify opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s services, including identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of all web-based services.
- Direct development and execution of an enterprise-wide information security plan that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company’s data and servers.
- Select or define the company’s software development methodology.
- Establish and supervise the software development process, setting short-term objectives and assessing progress as defined by the selected software development methodology.
- Select, deploy, and monitor performance profiling tools and procedures.
- Review and approve proposed development releases and manage the release process.
- Establish an application deployment process and supervise deployment to staging and production servers.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices by attending relevant conferences and reading widely (including reading your peers’ blogs!).
- Ensure that technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organization.
- Share knowledge, mentor, and educate the organization’s investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders with regard to the company’s technological vision, opportunities, and challenges.
- Ensure company technical problems are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Graduation in CSE or Equivalent
- Age At least 25 year(s)
- 10 years’ experience in software industry.
- Experience with UNIX system administration and web server configuration.
- Knowledge of Internet protocols and RFC standards, database management systems, and revivion control systems.
- Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- On-call availability and periodic overtime
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org