- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules.
- Responsible for writing clean, scalable/modular code through source control.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Work collaboratively with design team to understand end user requirements, to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features.
- Design software modules that will work together to produce the desired product.
- Ensure completed modules provide all functionality described by application experts and meet performance guidelines.
- Manage and maintain company servers to keep them functioning efficiently across the network.
- Build dynamic, high-volume web applications using agile development methodology.
- Responsible for working with both back-end and front-end technologies.
- Responsible for API development.
- Ensure integration of data storage solutions.
- Identify and suggest various opportunities to improve efficiency and functionality.
- Solid understandings with hands on experience of Unit testing, Automation, CI/CD and SDLC.
- Make solution compatible with containerized tools like Docker/Kubernetes
- BSc./M.Sc. in Computer Science Engineering.
SKILL & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience as full stack developer
- Must have hands on experience on any reactive framework like reactJS/vuejs or, angular JS
- Strong knowledge for Backend language PHP & Python and framework like YII/Laravel, Flask/Django.
- Proficiency in SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB) database.
- Strong knowledge of the common web server exploits and their solutions.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with REST design principles.
- Deep understanding of OOP.
- Knowledge of Parse Server will be added as advantage.
- Must have excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Must have proven ability to make things happen.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of SDLC and best practices in software engineering.
- Knowledge on ElasticSearch/GraphQL will be plus .
OFFICE TIMING: 10 am to 7 pm, Monday to Friday. Weekly 2 holidays.
SALARY RANGE: Negotiable (Depending on skill set, experience, contribution and last drawn salary)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFIT:
Festival Bonus-2 yearly
Provident fund facility
Yearly Salary review
Performance bonus for outstanding contribution to the organization
Gift Voucher, Restaurant Coupon, Shopping Card and many more
Yearly Paid Trip/Tour
Opportunity to grow your skill and creativity in a dynamic, energetic, and friendly environment with international standard.
Free and unlimited Tea, Coffee, Snacks.
If you push yourself and your colleagues to be better, love creating and learning new things, and are committed to helping us, we would love to hear from you.