- Design and develop web application as per requirement
- Implement responsive web frontend as per requirement
- Design database and scale it efficiently
- Research and develop new features, explore new web technologies and implement those
- Maintain best practices, responsiveness, pixel perfection, and quality code
- Write technical documentation if require
- Communicate and provide technical support to local and international clients – Maintain the version controlling system and project management tool
- BSc./M.Sc. in Computer Science Engineering.
SKILL & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- A clear understanding of OOP, data structure, and algorithm
- Must have professional knowledge of either Vue or React
- Must have sound knowledge on relational (i.e.: PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.) and non-relational (i.e.: MongoDB, DynamoDB) database design and scaling up DB with best practices
- Must have professional experience in web development with Django/Flask or Express/Nodejs framework
- Ability to write optimized queries both using any ORM and standard SQL
- Must have multiple live websites developed fully or partially by own
- Having professional experience on Typescript and modern JS workflow like (webpack, babel) will be a big plus
- Able to write unit tests both for front-end and back-end
- Good understanding of nonblocking I/O and async programming
- Must have implementation experience on those: REST API and JSON
- Good to have implementation knowledge on various third-party APIs and modules i.e: FCM, Google map, Google and FB Analytics, etc.
- Must have knowledge on Amazon web service and cloud platform technologies
- Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle.
- Good understanding of front-end/back-end optimizations and best practices
- Ability to work individually and independently with minimal supervision
- Familiar with Git, Trello, and Jira
JOB LOCATION: Dhaka
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 4 years in professional Web development with the mentioned stack.
OFFICE TIMING: 10 am to 7 pm, Monday to Friday
SALARY RANGE: 50k-120k or Negotiable (Depending on skill set, experience)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFIT:
- Festival Bonus-2 yearly
- Provident fund facility
- Maternity and Paternity benefit
- Medical & Hospitalization coverage
- Insurance coverage for Life and accidental incident
- Yearly Salary review
- Performance bonus for outstanding contribution to the organization
- Gift Voucher, Restaurant Coupon, Shopping Card and many more
- Yearly Paid Trip/Tour
- Subsidized Lunch
- Free and unlimited Tea, Coffee, Snacks.
- Opportunity to grow your skill and creativity in a dynamic, energetic, and friendly environment with international standards.
If you push yourself and your colleagues to be better, love creating and learning new things, and are committed to helping us, we would love to hear from you.