W3 Engineers Ltd., A leading Multinational Software Company is looking for a self-motivated and results-driven General Manager to direct and manage our organization’s business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs.
- Stays current with industry trends and monitors strengths and weakness of competition
- Explores new business opportunities and develops business plans designed to maximize property profitability and market share with customer satisfaction
- Ensures business plans are aligned with brand business strategies
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team to develop revenue-generating strategies
- Reviews business-related data and analyze business information to proactively address changing market conditions
- Achieves profit margin goals; uses business information to identify indicators of product and service successes and opportunities for improvement; integrates business information into business plans.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing, business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives
- Strong leadership qualities and excellent communication skills
- Should have Public Speaking Experience and Outstanding Presentation Skills
- Highly organized and Strong work ethic
- People management and Being professional
- Motivation and Mentoring
- Good interpersonal skills and Proactive nature
- Superior knowledge of business functions, exceptional budgeting and finance skills
- Being confident and able to make sound decisions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BBA / MBA in Business Management or Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience.
OFFICE TIMING: 10 am to 7 pm, Monday to Friday. Weekly 2 holidays.
SALARY RANGE: Negotiable (Depending on skill set, experience, contribution and last drawn salary)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFIT:
- Festival Bonus-2 yearly
- Provident fund facility
- Yearly Salary review
- Performance bonus for outstanding contribution to the organization
- Gift Voucher, Restaurant Coupon, Shopping Card and many more
- Yearly Paid Trip/Tour
- Opportunity to grow your skill and creativity in a dynamic, energetic, and friendly environment with international standard
- Subsidized Lunch
- Free and unlimited Tea, Coffee, Snacks
If you push yourself and your colleagues to be better, love creating and learning new things, and are committed to helping us, we would love to hear from you.