Work Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Job Description / Responsibility
- To ensure proper administrative operation and function of the company.
- Ensure HR issues – plan, development, recruitment, training, maintenance and lead a team which also includes policies & procedures, disciplinary action etc.
- Execution of company’s administrative plans, policies and decisions of the Management.
- Performance management, rewards & recognition, promotion and increment, Training & Development.
- Follow-up/ Handling company compliance and sustainable compliance issue.
- Ensure development and implementation of HR policies, compliance and procedure to support and companies business objectives in accordance with legal perspective and cost control in respective administrative activities.
- Monitor & Maintain Leave and Attendance
- Responsible to make and implement compliance policies as per Bangladesh labor law
- To ensure Legal Compliance / Code of Conduct (Fire, Building, Electrical, Health & Safety issues) etc.
- To lead a team and to be skilled them, to identify and solve any sort of problem.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development& day to day communicate for HR activities
- Update all the local rectify HR rules & regulation
- Assessing Manpower demand from the concern department.
- Should have experience for Resourcing, CV Shorting, Recruitment, Employee development and training, Policy development and documentation, Performance measurement and improvement system, Check daily attendance report of the employees, Maintaining discipline& administration in the corporate office
- Ensuring the completion of joining formalities
- Free hand in writing various types of departmental letters, notice
- Able to manage overall administration and office management
- Facilitate the movement of Foreigners, including visa, Invitation letter, effective management of flights, hotel, & transport bookings etc.
- Communicate With The Higher Management In Regular Basis.
- Supervising welfare facilities & ensure the Welfare Policy health, hygiene & safety issues
- To execute Orientation and Training Program and awareness for the new employees.
- To ensure legal compliance of policies, disciplinary procedures, employee separation from service procedures and prepare severance payment as per Labor Law.
- Any other responsibilities when assigned by the management
- MBA/ Masters in HRM/ Finance/ PGD in HRM from reputed local or international university.
- Educational qualification will be relaxed for experienced candidates.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- Really Hard worker
- Eager to learn new technology
- Work Under Pressure
- Yearly Increment based on performance.
- Additional performance bonus for outstanding contribution to the company.
- Gift Voucher, Restaurant Coupon, Shopping Card and many more
- Medical & Hospitalization facility
- Insurance coverage for Life and accidental incident
- Salary Shield
- Lunch, Snacks
- Indoor Game Zone
- Yearly Paid Trip
- Being a part of a joint venture company there is an opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams across the globe