W3 Engineers is looking for an International Business Development Manager for Dhaka
- Identification of new potential partners within defined channels
- Negotiation of deals, including term sheet and any contractual agreements
- After the deal, ensuring a smooth handoff to operational teams and ensuring clear partner management goals are in place.
- Driving internal communications/input with internal stakeholders
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry, and positioning
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Participate in Business proposal writing. Write and edit clear, concise, and compelling proposal content, including technical, personnel, management, corporate capabilities, and past performance sections.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- At least 5 years’ Business Development experience in Technology Industry.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven examples of past business development/partnership/corporation development activity resulting in increased revenue
- Advanced excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and statistical analysis software
- High level of personal credibility, customer relationship, networking, and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of high-level strategic skills
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical, to staff members and customers in a clear and concise manner
OFFICE TIMING: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (Work at Office)
SALARY RANGE: Negotiable (Depending on skillset, experience, contribution, and last drawn salary)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFIT:
- Attractive salary & other benefits for the deserving candidates.
- Yearly Increment based on performance.
- Performance bonus for outstanding contribution to the organization.
- Gift Voucher, Restaurant Coupon, Shopping Card and many more
- Medical & Hospitalization coverage
- Insurance coverage for Life and accidental incident
- Yearly Paid Trip
- Festival Bonus-2 yearly
- Provident fund facility
- Lunch & Evening Snacks
- Indoor Game Zone
- Weekly 2 days off
- Friendly working environment
- Being part of a joint venture company there are opportunities to work with the cross-cultural environment
If you push yourself and your colleagues to be better, love creating and learning new things, and are committed to helping us, we would love to hear from you.