We are looking for an energetic UI/UX designer to join our team to help us accelerate innovative developments
- Clearly and confidently communicate design concepts and issues
- To discuss new ideas and comprehend target goals, collaborate with product management and business analysts.
- Recognize the context as well as the competitive landscape.
- Visualize the full flow of user experience and define the full flow of a user story with prototypes, screen designs, wireframes, storyboards, etc.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the application functions and looks.
- Prepare rough drafts and submit them to internal teams and important stakeholders.
- Maintain constant awareness of changes in your industry’s standards for yourself and your design team.
- Work with the team, providing them with all necessary assets, styling, and sources to build the UI.
Employment Status: Full Time
Workplace: Work at the office
Job Location: Dhaka
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Factors Engineering, Visual Design, Fine Art, Human-Computer interaction (HCI) or equivalent.
- Educational qualifications may relax for experienced candidates.
- 2 to 3 years (s)
- Strong communication skills in English & Bangla both.
- Strong conceptual abilities, as well as refined design sensibility
- Experience in designing mockups and detail-oriented prototypes.
- Strong understanding of user experience, and customer psychology.
- Good understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, Invision, and Zeplin.
- Must have concepts of wireframing, Prototyping
Compensation & Benefits
- Attractive salary & other benefits for the deserving candidates.
- Performance bonus for outstanding contribution to the organization.
- Medical & Hospitalization coverage
- Maternity & paternity benefits.
- Festival Bonus-2 yearly
- Provident fund facility
- Lunch & Evening Snacks
- Weekly 2 days off
- Friendly working environment
- opportunities to work in the cross-cultural environment
If you push yourself and your colleagues to be better, love creating and learning new things, and are committed to helping us, we would love to hear from you.