Work Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Job Description / Responsibility
- To help oversee and drive application design for the different platforms.
- Should work with Android, and server-side integration tier development teams and peers to implement solutions, provide guidance on overall architecture and design and enforce the use of best practices and standards.
- He/she will have a proven track record in evaluating, recommending and delivering architectural solutions, resulting in successful application implementations.
- Architect robust and secure mobile applications
- Work with backend APIs to retrieve and update information securely
- Work in a pair programming and agile environment
- A Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field is required
- Age At least 25 year(s)
- 5+ years of hands-on design and development (preferably with a mobile focus)
- An expert level in Object Oriented Design and SOA
- Experience in Java/J2EE is preferred
- Experience with Android platforms is highly preferred.
- Highly motivated, excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.