We are looking for an HR manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes with strong recruiting experience.
- Use human capital metrics to anticipate and identify local trends, risks, and needs within the businesses/functions and translate these into strategic and relevant HR deliverables, managing their deployment into the business/functions.
- Ensure compliance with established Employee Relations Investigation Framework: principles and ways of working. Conduct disciplinary, grievance, and tribunal actions as required
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the environment that business managers work in; deliver relevant and practical human resource solutions.
- As a Change Advocate, continuously promote the HR model to ensure successful adoption within the organization.
- Facilitate effective and consistent performance management, calibration, and pay review discussions and negotiations
- Support talent management and succession plans for critical roles
- Ensure businesses are resourced with the right talent pool at the right time to build an effective workforce
- Understand the learning needs of the company and determine appropriate learning solutions
- Promote an environment that supports diversity, equality, and inclusion and reflects the W3 Engineers culture
- A Bachelor’s degree in an HR-related discipline is preferred, along with extensive HR experience within local/international organizations.
- Sound working knowledge of HR principles and procedures; solid technical understanding of fundamental Employee Relations
- Proven experience with change management, specifically related to business transformation and implementation of the HR Operating model, including processes, systems, and services
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership, influencing, facilitation & stakeholder management skills across all levels of management
- Possess analytical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities; ability to thrive under pressure in a matrix environment with conflicting demands.
Employment Status: Full Time
Workplace: Work at the office
Job Location: Dhaka
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor degree in an HR related discipline is preferred
- At least 3 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
Compensation & Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
If you push yourself and your colleagues to be better, love creating and learning new things, and are committed to helping us, we would love to hear from you.