W3 Engineers Ltd. is a leading Multinational technology development and consulting firm specializing in BlockChain Enabled Application Development, Mobile Application Development, and Digital Marketing, IoT, Travel Booking, Web Applications, and Mesh Networking apps. Currently looking for Server Associate for AWS.
- Manage AWS Services, along with security, provisioning, and automation.
- Effectively monitoring performance degree and its availability for all running services.
- Create automation systems for various deployment environments & daily needs.
- Fault finding, analysis, and logging information for reporting of performance exceptions & possible fixes.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Availability for 24×7 on-calls for emergency situations.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Responsible for effectively provisioning, installing, configuring, supporting, troubleshooting, and maintaining a variety of Linux-based systems, applications, and related infrastructure.
- Experience/Knowledge with AWS, Ansible, Terraform.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g., intrusion detection systems, firewall management) and data backup/recovery for remote servers.
- Ability to create (Shell & Batch) scripts for the automated systems.
- Experience in Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL) Command-line management and work extensively on all aspects of database backup and troubleshooting, Performance Monitoring, and Tuning.
- Ability and desire to jump in and fix things when they break.
- Experience with container infrastructures – Docker.
- Knowledge of Web Server like Apache. Nginx.
- Curiosity about how things work & quick adopting ability for new technology.
- Excellent understanding of Operating Systems concepts (especially Linux OS).
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- English language proficiency (written and verbal).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.Sc. /B.E. in IT/CS/Any Specialization with relevant experience
- RHCSA, RHCE
JOB LOCATION: Khulna
OFFICE TIMING: 10 am to 7 pm, Monday to Friday. Weekly 2 holidays.
SALARY RANGE: Negotiable (Depending on skillset, experience, contribution, and last drawn salary)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFIT:
- Attractive salary & other benefits for the deserving candidates.
- Yearly Increment based on performance.
- Performance bonus for outstanding contribution to the organization.
- Gift Voucher, Restaurant Coupon, Shopping Card and many more
- Medical & Hospitalization coverage
- Insurance coverage for Life and accidental incident
- Yearly Paid Trip
- Festival Bonus-2 yearly
- Provident fund facility
- Lunch & Evening Snacks
- Indoor Game Zone
- Weekly 2 days off
- Friendly working environment
- Being part of a joint venture company there are opportunities to work with the cross-cultural environment
If you push yourself and your colleagues to be better, love creating and learning new things, and are committed to helping us, we would love to hear from you.