We are looking for a results-driven Software QA Engineer to be responsible for designing and running tests on software usability.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Functional, browser compatibility, regression, and security testing
- Identify bugs & report them in the Bug Tracking System (JIRA)
- Review Software Requirement Specification (SRS)
- UI/UX review
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation, and execution of the test cases, test procedures, and test suites.
- BSc./M.Sc. in Computer Science Engineering.
SKILL & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Knows test suits and tools like selenium, Katalon Studio, Cypress
- Solid understanding of testing paradigm and test methods
- Have experience on CI/CD
- Ability to figure-out extreme and unique uses cases of software Web, Mobile testing capabilities
- Solid knowledge of HTTP protocols
- Good understanding and fluency in English
EXPERIENCE: 2-5 years of experience in Software Testing
OFFICE TIMING: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (Work at Office)
SALARY RANGE: Negotiable (Depending on skill set, experience, contribution and last drawn salary)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFIT:
- Attractive salary & other benefits for the deserving candidates.
- Yearly Increment based on performance.
- Performance bonus for outstanding contribution to the organization.
- Gift Voucher, Restaurant Coupon, Shopping Card and many more
- Medical & Hospitalization coverage
- Insurance coverage for Life and accidental incident
- Yearly Paid Trip
- Festival Bonus-2 yearly
- Provident fund facility
- Lunch & Evening Snacks
- Indoor Game Zone
- Weekly 2 days off
- Friendly working environment
- Being part of a joint venture company there are opportunities to work with the cross-cultural environment
If you push yourself and your colleagues to be better, love creating and learning new things, and are committed to helping us, we would love to hear from you.