We are looking for Senior Python Developers to work on the advanced level of Software Development.
The primary focus will be on developing Python and programs that are scalable and maintainable. Ensure that these Python programs are well documented and have reasonable test coverage. You will be responsible for writing the required code, assist with quality unit tests, producing release notes, providing support in the testing stages, coordinating release signoff, providing bug fixes, assisting in the production deployment activities, and providing ongoing production support post-deployment.
Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Python
Minimum of 4+ years of experience in Java
Candidates must have minimum of 5+ years’ experience as well as an additional relevant work experience.
Experienced in software development, including a clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design, and core programming concepts
Bachelor of Science (CSE/ IT/BCA/ECE) or related fields from any reputed university
Education qualifications are relaxed for an experienced candidate.
Passion for programming with amazing technical skills.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in advanced OOP/functional coding in Python.
- Having basics knowledge of Elastic Search / AWS is a plus
- Having work experience with Django/Flask/Sanic is desirable
- Having working experience with Reactive JS (Vue/React) is plus
- Having experience with katalon studio is a plus
- Understand docker and docker compose is mandatory
- Understanding of multithreading/multiprocessing in Python.
- Understanding of Generators and asynchronous operations in Python.
- Knowledge of advanced language features in Python: context managers, decorators, descriptors.
- Experience with Agile development in Python.
- Experience with Testing in Python with code coverage.
- Proficiency in Python development required.
- Experience/knowledge of Databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Experience in Messaging/streaming/REST API’s.
- Should possess strong software engineering skills, a logical approach to problem solving; be able to work in a fast paced environment.
WHAT WOULD BE NICE FOR YOU TO KNOW? (Desired Skills and Experience)
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with version control, continuous integration, deployment, and configuration management tools in a DevOps environment.
- Comfortable with Agile operating models.
SALARY RANGE- Negotiable (Depending on skill set, experience, contribution and last drawn salary)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFIT-
- Medical & Hospitalization coverage
- Insurance coverage for Life and accidental incident
- Festival Bonus-2 yearly
- Provident fund facility
- Maternity and Paternity benefit
- Yearly Salary review
- Performance bonus for outstanding contribution to the organization
- Gift Voucher, Restaurant Coupon, Shopping Card and many more
- Yearly Paid Trip/Tour
- Opportunity to grow your skill and creativity in a dynamic, energetic, and friendly environment with international standard.
- Subsidized Lunch
- Free and unlimited Tea, Coffee, Snacks.
If you push yourself and your colleagues to be better, love creating and learning new things, and are committed to helping us, we would love to hear from you.