Work Experience: At least 3 year(s)
- Obtains technical information from developers, projects managers, product managers, testers and product support personnel; converts specific feedback into documentation.
- Responds to editorial and reviewer feedback.
- The Technical Writer should demonstrate strong writing skills and solid experience documenting software development and server technology
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of a specified software product, or must have the ability to learn specified technology quickly.
- Excellent command over English, especially conversational English.
- Excellent grammar and writing skills.