W3 Engineers Ltd. Is a leading technology development and consulting firm specializing in BlockChain Enabled Application Development, Mobile Application Development, and Digital Marketing, IoT, Travel Booking, Web Applications, and Mesh Networking apps. Looking for a Creative UI/UX Designer.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify UI-UX gaps in existing software applications by analyzing data collected using tools.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Present and defend your design decisions.
- Ensure your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamentals.
- Collaborate with other designers on the team, developers, and product managers.
- Deliver high-fidelity designs and specifications, and work closely with engineers to make your designs a reality.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
- Create elegant, information-dense responsive web layouts for any type of device.
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Factors Engineering, Visual Design, Fine Art, Human–Computer interaction (HCI) or equivalent.
- Educational qualifications may relax for experienced candidates.
- At least 2 years’ proven experience as UI/UX Designer.
- Skilled in analytical thinking, creativity, visual appeal, and attention to detail.
- Good understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, Invision, Zeplin.
- Must have Concept of wireframing, Prototyping
- Should have a clear idea about Material Design and Human Interface design, Responsive design layout.
- Have a positive and imaginative approach to problem-solving.
JOB LOCATION: Khulna
OFFICE TIMING: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (Work at Office)
SALARY RANGE: Negotiable (Depending on skillset, experience, contribution, and last drawn salary)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFIT:
- Attractive salary & other benefits for the deserving candidates.
- Yearly Increment based on performance.
- Performance bonus for outstanding contribution to the organization.
- Gift Voucher, Restaurant Coupon, Shopping Card and many more
- Medical & Hospitalization coverage
- Insurance coverage for Life and accidental incident
- Yearly Paid Trip
- Festival Bonus-2 yearly
- Provident fund facility
- Lunch & Evening Snacks
- Indoor Game Zone
- Weekly 2 days off
- Friendly working environment
- Being part of a joint venture company there are opportunities to work with the cross-cultural environment
If you push yourself and your colleagues to be better, love creating and learning new things, and are committed to helping us, we would love to hear from you.