We are looking for an experienced Vice President (VP) of Marketing to direct and oversee our Marketing department. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals.
Ideal candidate with a solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and digital marketing techniques. VP of Marketing will report directly to the CEO and will oversee internal Marketing teams. To be successful in this role, you should be highly professional. You should also play a significant role shaping the company’s strategic planning.
Ultimately, should be able to ensure that the Marketing department’s activities contribute to our company’s long-term success.
VICE PRESIDENT (VP) OF MARKETING RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDES:
- Developing and implementing a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Setting current and long-term goals for internal teams
- Designing and reviewing the Marketing department’s budget
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams
- Design and review the Marketing department’s budget
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Track competitors’ activities
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in marketing, communications, business or other related field.
- Great positive attitude, work ethic, and the ability to show tremendous initiative.
- 10+ years of progressive marketing experience
- 7+ years of direct management experience with demonstrated success leading and motivating teams as well as managing cross-functional teams
- Expertise in working with Google Analytics and other analytical tools to both recognize and interpret trends and recommend actions for the organization.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and best practices, website development and marketing automation, campaigns, SEO/SEM.
- Expertise in budget management, production, and branding principles.
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director or other senior role
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Ads
- Experience with CRM software.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
- Strong strategic, analytical, time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Proven cross-functional collaboration and teamwork
- Manage agency partner and other vendors to ensure execution towards objectives
SALARY RANGE- Negotiable (Depending on skill set, experience, contribution and last drawn salary)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFIT-
- 2 Festivals Bonus
- Yearly Salary review
- Performance bonus for outstanding contribution to the organization
- Gift Voucher, Restaurant Coupon, Shopping Card and many more
- Medical & Hospitalization coverage
- Insurance coverage for Life and accidental incident
- Yearly Paid Trip/Tour
- Opportunity to grow your skill and creativity in a dynamic, energetic, and friendly environment with international standard.
- Festival Bonus-2 yearly
- Provident fund facility
- Maternity and Paternity benefit
- Subsidized Lunch
- Free and unlimited Tea, Coffee, Snacks.
If you push yourself and your colleagues to be better, love creating and learning new things, and are committed to helping us, we would love to hear from you.